Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 9 - Stress!!!!!

Dukan Day: 9
Remaining Days:  55 (143 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 3kg
Weight To Go: 5.8kg


The latter half of yesterday and this morning were very stressful. I won't go into why it was (not diet related)... but there was at one point I was prepared to hit the chocolate or a glass of wine... but I didn't cave. I think eating in that type of circumstance for me is a control thing... I was in a situation where I had very little control... but I can control what I eat. Of course, on the flip side of that, is controlling what I don't eat.

I didn't get around to doing the 30 Day Shred yesterday either... and I've run out of time to do it today, too. (I live in an apartment and I feel sorry for making exercise noises on the woman-below-me's ceiling after 9pm.) But I will do some weight work and crunches after this post.

Return of the Chicken in Soy Sauce today... complete with tomatoes and raw cabbage. I can't stand cooked cabbage but I love it raw.




I don't know why I'm photographing my food every day... I think it might because I'm proud to show that I'm eating good, delicious food whilst on this diet... or I'm being egotistical: look I can cook now! (kinda).

No comments:

Post a Comment