Friday 18 January 2013

Day 12 - Lunch

Dukan Day: 12
Remaining Days:  52 (140 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 3.75kg
Weight To Go: 5.05kg

As expected my weight-loss has levelled off this week. I am also approaching my period, so each time I step on the scale I'm expecting the little needle to show an increase (water retention). I just need to remember that I'm not eating enough to gain and that the water weight will come off when my period has finished (or so the internet tells me).

Today was the first time I've had a PP (pure protein) day when I've had to eat with my students. I was a little bit nervous because they really don't understand different eating habits... everyone at school eats the exact same meal. I always take my own lunch and it just blows their mind that someone could eat something that wasn't the school-lunch. I used to be a vegetarian and sooo many times I tried to explain it: but Japan just doesn't do vegetarianism. (There is a restaurant in my city that serves vegetarian salad: complete with small pieces of bacon!)

Anyway, I cooked up some cod, some shirataki noodles, and had a yogurt. No one really noticed that it was very protein heavy (yay). One of the students even complimented me on my fish, telling me it looked delicious (it was actually a bit tasteless and dry by the time lunchtime came around - but oh, well).



No comments:

Post a Comment