Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 18 - Misudo

Dukan Day: 18
Remaining Days:  46 (134 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 4.5kg
Weight To Go: 4.3kg

The time of the month is really not a friend of the diet. Since this time last week I lost 0.75kg... for the third week on the Dukan Diet it is pretty lame. But it is in the right direction... and, as someone pointed out, that is actually 1% of my body weight - which sounds pretty good actually to me!

Of course, I'm going to put all that back on again by consuming some donuty goodness!! One of my lovely fellow teachers bought some Mister Donut (Misudo) donuts!! In Japan, Misudo releases seasonal donuts. Me and another teacher were drooling over the flyer yesterday of the new Valentine donuts that were just released. So my teacher bought some (so kind!). It'll be rude not to eat them, and it was a really sweet thing for her to do, so I am going to eat and enjoy!!!



Hopefully, in an attempt to limit the damage, I'm going to do a 3 day attack phase tomorrow and over the weekend. I've pulled a muscle in my upper back so I haven't done the 30 day shred this week, but I can still walk and do some trampolining - so I want to increase my exercising time this weekend, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment