Sunday 20 January 2013

Day 14 - Ramen, or is it?

Dukan Day: 14
Remaining Days:  50 (138 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 4kg
Weight To Go: 4.8kg

Last night I was getting some rather inconvenient chocolate cravings, but, I'm finding that the restriction of this diet is helping me from caving into cravings. In the past if I was on a diet I'd cave and just work them into my calories (of course 2 pieces of chocolate are not enough... who would ever just eat 2 pieces of chocolate? they come in BARS for a reason!!!! and thus the diet would be broken). Anyway, chocolate is a NO on Dukan... so I don't even entertain the idea that I can have it. Seems I cope with "NO" a lot better than "just a little...". 

This morning I work up with a slight sore throat. I hope I am not getting a cold/cough. Lemons have vitamin C in them, so I'm going to keep adding the lemon juice to meals where I can.

Today I tried cooking shirataki noodles in a ramen sauce. I had some shio (salt flavour) packets in my cupboard for ramen so I tried mixing one into my noodles. They tasted pretty good - close to the real deal ramen actually. I don't know how Dukan-friendly it was, but it was a good snack for a cold day.


No comments:

Post a Comment