Friday 25 January 2013

Day 19 - Lunch Attack

Dukan Day: 19
Remaining Days:  45 (133 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 4.5kg
Weight To Go: 4.3kg

No change on the scales after yesterday's brutal doughnut assault...maybe that means I was due for a drop but the doughnut pushed it back up... or the doughnutwas too small a change to notice on my scales...

I'm back on attack right now! I'll continue until Monday maybe and then go back to my 1-1 ratio. I want to get the sugar and carbs out of my system quickly so I can get back on track.

On PP/Attack school days, my lunch is this:


Shirataki noodles, cod, and a yogurt. (How cute is my lunchbox?! It was a present from a teacher at a previous school I taught at - I love it!)
The noodles actually keep my stomach pretty full. I snack on boiled eggs during the day (one in the morning, and one in the afternoon). Of course breakfast and dinner vary every day.

I was invited to a drinking party tonight. I would of liked to go but it was 2 hours of all you can drink (and some food) for 4500円 and I'll only be able to drink oolong tea (which I don't actually like all that much) :/ A waste of money. We will have a similar party in March and, according to my Dukan prediction, I should be at goal by then, so I shall reward myself with a few glasses of wine at that party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment