Monday 14 January 2013

Day 8 - First Week Over

Dukan Day: 8
Remaining Days:  56 (144 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 3kg
Weight To Go: 5.8kg

So, I've been on the Dukan Diet for a whole week and I've lost a grand total of 3kgs. Which to me is mind blowing! I've never had this type of weight loss so quickly on a weight loss plan before (and I've tried my fair share, including Atkins and Weight Watchers). I'm already a third through of my way to my goal after one week so that's a great start!

I'm expecting my weight loss to start easing off drastically this week as per other blogs I have read. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for it.  It took me a few months to put the weight on... its going to take a while and some effort to get it off again.

Today is a national holiday (Coming of Age Day) so I've done pretty much nothing all day. I did all my washing from last week and emptied my suitcase from when I visited the UK. I've been tempted a few times to break my diet (having chocolate from England sat in my apartment is not the best idea I've ever head)... but I just did things to take my mind of it... including watching some Lost and playing Lego Indiana Jones. I have to clean my apartment... but I really hate cleaning.

Today I had lemon salmon... it's actually the best thing I can cook. (Did I mention I'm really bad at cooking?)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for checking out our blog (Hapa Couple) and congratulations on your weight loss so far! The shirataki noodles with crab looked really good!

    ReplyDelete