Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 4 - Shirataki Noodles with Flavour!

Dukan Day: 4
Remaining Days:  60 (148 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 2kg
Weight To Go: 6.8kg

I lost 1kg since yesterday!!! I believe a lot of this is probably water weight (if the amount of times I go to the toilet are any indication)... but a loss is still a loss!

Today is my last day on the Attack Phase... I will happily be munching my way through some vegetables tomorrow!

I thought I'd take a picture of my breakfast this morning... Chicken Strips with Shirataki Noodles. I have found a way to make Shirataki Noodles taste good! I use a flavour powder sachet designed for Spaghetti - it has a few carbs but I'd rather face a few carbs than dropping the tasteless noodles out of my diet.















(These are small plates... I prefer to eat off smaller plates to control portion sizes).



No comments:

Post a Comment