Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day 17 - Lemon Salmon

Dukan Day: 17
Remaining Days:  47 (135 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 4.5kg
Weight To Go: 4.3kg

Back to my 4.5kg loss! Bye bye water!

I started a new twitter account last night! Doing Dukan in Japan on Twitter!
Just another outlet for my Dukan Diet ramblings.

Today is SALMON!!!!! So much for cutting down on my fish intake... but when in Japan...
I used a fair amount of lemon juice with a sprinkle of herbs. I love sprinkling herbs on things... I like the colour green on my plate. Salmon is my favourite fish - and I think it goes really well with lemon. These cuts of salmon are 100円 each and often come packaged in packs of 2 for 200円 or 3 for 300円 - so I treated myself to a 2 pack. They have a spine bone thingy that is easy to remove after its cooked and there are a few stray bones in there, and the skin peels away easily after its cooked. 


I am planning on leaving Japan in August to return to the UK and I'm quite sure I'm going to finish my goodbye speech with "So long and thanks for all the fish!"

No comments:

Post a Comment