Friday 11 January 2013

Day 5 - Vegetables

Dukan Day: 5
Remaining Days:  59 (147 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 2.5kg
Weight To Go: 6.3kg

I lost another 0.5kg!!

Today I went into the Cruise Phase of the Dukan Diet... I had a brief moment of what if the vegetables put all the weight back on? paranoia... but then I realised that vegetables are good so any weight gain would be my body's way of saying: Hey, I needed those veggies!!

I eased my way back in with some broccoli at lunch, and have been snacking on tomatoes. I have some carrots waiting in my fridge for me to gobble up later.

I'm finding that I'm not craving other foods - if I feel a little peckish there are plenty of Dukan-friendly options and I'm drinking soooo much tea! I haven't felt actual hunger since being on the diet which is certainly a plus for the Dukan method.

Tomorrow I plan on starting Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred (workout DVD). I tried the 30 Day Shred a year and a half ago and I certainly noticed my body getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment