Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 10 - Fishies

Dukan Day: 10
Remaining Days:  54 (142 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 3.5kg
Weight To Go: 5.3kg

Today was one of those days that lasted longer than it was... it was rather boring (which makes a change from yesterday's pace).

I had been trying to avoid drinking Diet Coke and all fizzy drinks (sodas), but today I just really wanted a Diet Coke and decided to treat myself since I'd been good for the last 10 days. Plus, diet fizzy drinks are allowed on Dukan so I wasn't breaking my diet. I figure I cheated with the right option (instead of reaching for chocolate), although I don't consider it a cheat... just a reward(?)

Today I went out for lunch to my favourite sushi restaurant! Since rice is strictly NO NO on this diet I had some gorgeous sashimi!


I wonder if I'm eating too much fish lately... I think you are only supposed to have it twice a week... I'm going to try and cut it down a little and stick with more chicken and other protein rich foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment