Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 24 - Quality Cheat

Dukan Day: 24
Remaining Days:  40 (128 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5kg
Weight To Go: 3.8kg

I'm sure anyone from the UK, unless you've been living under a fairly giant rock*, is familiar with Quality Street... aka Shetlandsgodt if you're from Western Norway or Mackintosh if you're from Iceland... or any of the above if you're country imports them... and if you have no idea what I am talking about: yummy delicious chocolaty goodness!

*I would like to state for the record that I do not have anything against people who live under rocks. It is a very valid life style choice - one I have considered many times myself.

When I returned to Japan from England I bought each of my schools a big tin of Quality Street! This morning I was feeling a bit blah, it was cold in the staff room and I was alone... the box of Quality Street was calling my name...


 "I'm the Green Triangle, and I'm the best!!! Love me! Eat me!"

Well, there was no Green Triangles in the box (because they are the best!!) but one pink Vanilla Fudge was left... my second favourite!!!

"Eat me, Bitch!!"

So, I ate the little Vanilla Fudge! It was yummy and I felt a little buzz afterwards :)
I'm sure one chocolate won't derail my diet and I don't regret it for one minute! One chocolate was enough for me - I didn't feel like I had to have another. (Yay to changing eating habits!)

Although I cheated... it was a Quality Cheat (lol... did you see what I did there!! Quality street... cheat...).

"I'm still the best!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment