Friday 1 February 2013

Day 26 - February Challenge!

Dukan Day: 26
Remaining Days:  38 (126 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5kg
Weight To Go: 3.8kg

It's February!!! That means we survived January... the longest month of the year!! February is cool for some very important reasons...
  • it is very short and that means March is coming soon (yay Spring!!)
  • there is a public holiday in Japan on the 11th! (yay free day off!)
  • my birthday is in February!!! Although I don't really celebrate it, more of an inner "yay me" celebration.
  • Valentine's Day! A day to be hated anywhere in the world, except Japan when its only the girls that give presents - and its quite natural to receive and give presents to fellow female friends. (I've received more presents from women on Valentines Day in the 3 years I have been in Japan than my entire life living in England from men - I don't think I'm that bad looking, but I guess British guys do).
Anyways, February! This month I am going to make a "mini challenge" to myself. I want to do 30 minutes of exercise on my trampoline a day... increasing each week by 10 minutes... until I reach 1 hour a day... can I do it? Probably not... but I'll try my best!!

I'm going to write down all the times I do it in my fabulous (105円) Disney Princesses diary...


February is Belle month! 


I will reward myself with a little sticker too, so it looks all bling bling! How sad will I be if I can't put a little sticker in my diary to show I rocked out my trampoline that day?

Why don't you set yourself a mini-challenge this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment