Monday 18 February 2013

Day 43 - Goal Dates

Dukan Day: 43
Weight Lost: 4.5kg
Weight To Go: 4.3kg

Remaining Days: Sayonara!!
Clearly I will not reach the goal date set out for me on the Dukan website... but I'm sticking with the diet! I was on target until my weekend of off-plan food... but I've been set back because of it.


My advice to anyone contemplating off-plan foods: don't do it!!! It messed up my body for a week in terms of loss and I'm still 1.5kg above what I was before and I know I didn't eat that many calories for that type of gain (plus anything I would of lost on-plan the following week).

I can't go back and undo that weekend, nor would I, so I just have to keep battling on. I haven't posted over the last few days... I was on-plan but too busy to sit and write an entry. 

I mentioned Amberjack in a previous entry. Last time I tried it with lemon juice and I finally got around to using soy sauce. Amberjack in soy sauce is delicious! I really enjoyed this meal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment