Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 30 - Water Weight

Dukan Day: 30
Remaining Days: 34 (122 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5.75kg - 0.75
Weight To Go: 3.05kg + 0.75

What are those strange little red numbers at the top of this post?! It's water weight gain time!!
Its not the first time, I didn't post it before because I knew it was just water weight (unless I'd unconsciously binged on a few thousand calories without realising) - but it went as quickly as it came.

PV days seem to cause many a Dukaner to maintain an extra bit of water. I am defiantly not the exception.

I came across this very interesting piece of reading: Why the Scale Can Lie.

It's probably the best thing I've read that explains water retention in relation to fat loss!


In other news, I'm getting really into crab. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment