Saturday 9 February 2013

Day 34 - Biryani

Dukan Day: 34
Remaining Days: 30 (118 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5kg
Weight To Go: 3.8kg

I stopped marking water weight in red... a) it was getting too confusing and b) water makes up 60%ish of the body so technically my water weight is around 40kgs. 

The diet was well and truly blown today!! Carbs and chocolate galore!!
I met up with a friend who was in town that I hadn't seen for about 2 years. We had lunch at an Indian restaurant - I had a vegetable biryani. Rice is a big big no no on Dukan!!
But... I'm trying to lose weight to improve my life - not stop myself from having a life.

The diet damage didn't stop there...

During the week I had my birthday! (Happy Birthday Me). I kept to my diet on that day but I did receive some chocolately presents... I ate some today!

I'm guessing I ate around 3000 calories today... but I still managed to get 60 minutes of walking and 30 minutes on the trampoline in so not a total loss.

Today is a blip. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Cheating will cause a slight gain, but I'll get back on Dukan tomorrow and lose it. It'll take longer, but I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment