Friday 8 February 2013

Day 33 - Up, Down, Up, Down, Throw Up

Dukan Day: 33
Remaining Days: 31 (119 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5.75kg - 0.75
Weight To Go: 3.05kg + 0.75

I am now over half way through my Dukan Diet weight loss stage.

My weight has been going up and down like crazy the last few days. Last night I woke up at about 2am feeling a little sick and my throat felt really strange. My saliva was really sticky and thick. I'm not sure if it was something I ate... but either way I think I may not be getting enough water.

I still felt a little sick this morning - this was not helped with my bus ride to school either. I felt quite ready to throw up by the time I got out of the bus. A bit of 2°C air later and I was feeling much better. I battled through the day but now, at 6pm, I'm feeling normal again.

Today I was really forcing liquid down my throat... I taught 4 classes back-to-back so I had to use the 10 minutes between class to down water. Hopefully today I can really flush out my system and whatever it was that was making me feel ill.

I received a nice little package in the mail today... 2400 Sweetex tablets from England!!
2400 tablets = 800 cups of tea! I think I can manage that before I leave Japan...


I hope I never have to resort to Japanese sweetener again! I can really taste the difference - Sweetex is far nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment