Thursday 7 February 2013

Day 32 - Chewing Gum

Dukan Day: 32
Remaining Days: 32 (120 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5.75kg - 0.25
Weight To Go: 3.05kg + 0.25

Water weight is going down slightly - yay!
(Or... the water weight is staying and I'm losing fat weight...)

My new product of the week is sugar free chewing gum!


I picked up a pack of Lotte Xylitol last week and I'm really happy with it. I have Lime Mint flavour at the moment - its really yummy!

Apparently, not only is this gum sugar free but it also decreases acid in your mouth which helps decrease the risk of tooth decay. This is especially useful in Japan as neither the water nor toothpaste contains fluoride.

It's not calorie free nor carb free... but the entire pack has 42 calories and about 14 pieces of gum in it (so 3 calories per piece).

There are 2 other flavours: Fresh Mint (blue) and a new flavour in a light blue packet (I don't know what this flavour is). My supermarket has only Lime Mint and Fresh Mint at the moment. I believe you can get this in other countries too (and in different flavours), I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment