Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day 37 - Well off the Wagon!

Dukan Day: 37
Remaining Days: 27 (115 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 3kg
Weight To Go: 5.8kg

In my last entry I said something about blips and new day... well.... I failed! It was a 3-day weekend here in Japan and I did eat whatever I wanted... including carbs and chocolate. It has resulted in an unpleasant number on the scale... so I'm going PP for 3 days to clear my system then I'm going to do the 1-1 ratio religiously.

I saw this article today. So I'm pretty much exactly on point at the five week mark. Chocolate is the diet killer! But I'm going back on the wagon and I will do this!!

Today was a success! I ate all Dukan friendly foods! This week I have also increased my time on the trampoline to 40 minutes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment