Monday 4 February 2013

Day 29 - Broccoli

Dukan Day: 29
Remaining Days: 35 (123 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5.75kg
Weight To Go: 3.05kg

I've now done an entire month on the Dukan Diet and have lost 5.75kg... which is pretty damn good I think!

The best thing about this diet is that it doesn't feel like a diet sometimes... I'm rarely hungry and even if I do feel hungry - I can eat! No calorie counting is great! (Especially as often calories aren't even printed on some packaging her in Japan).

Today was a PV day... which means I have some carrots and broccoli for lunch. It tastes sooo good. I do add salt to my vegetables, so I do expect to retain more water than without - but I can't stand the taste of cooked broccoli without salt. The health benefits of eating broccoli of course out weigh a minor temporary water weight gain.


It's day 4 of my February Trampolining Challenge and I haven't missed a day. I'm realising at days at my far away school I have less time to fit it in... I'm going to try and do it the moment I get in. I live in an apartment building so I feel a bit guilty about disturbing the lady who lives below me - I figure before 9pm is alright. I do use my trampoline on a very thick futon (folded up) as to lessen the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment