Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 44 - 4.30am

Dukan Day: 44
Weight Lost: 5kg
Weight To Go: 3.8kg

This morning I woke up at about 4.30am... an hour later and it was clear that sleep wasn't going to happen.

Living in an apartment sometimes sucks, it would of been perfect to fit in some trampoline time but I didn't want to wake the lady who lives below. (Naturally in Japan, I have a Japanese style apartment... which means the living room also doubles as the bedroom... my trampoline happens to be in my living room/bedroom... which means it is directly over the living room/bedroom below...). I did however do a little bit of weight and abs work.

When the weather gets better... and by better I mean not 2°C rain... I can start running again. Last summer I did a 5km route - but that route takes me down a street that had a robbery at knife-point a few months ago... so I think I will go the other way...

I wonder sometimes if I am doing enough intensity on my trampoline. I tend to put on a DVD while I bounce so I tend to bounce at the same pace as the DVD... action = faster... conversation = slower. I recently bought some new DVDs... mostly sci-fi action... so when they arrive I hope I can step up the intensity a little. I've tried music but I really need something for my eyes to focus on.

Today is a PV day... broccoli with chicken. I wanted to play with the flavour of broccoli a little without using salt so I added a sprinkle of mixed herbs, some pepper and a little bit of lemon juice. Not bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment