Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day 31 - Relax!

Dukan Day: 31
Remaining Days: 33 (121 until consolidation)
Weight Lost: 5.75kg - 1
Weight To Go: 3.05kg + 1

Water weight continues... >_<
1kg equates to 3850 calories... when you see the little needle hovering 1kg above what you weighed in 2 days ago you start thinking... that's 3850 calories of chocolate I could of eaten!! But... the water weight will go... the chocolate weight won't! :)

I'm expecting the water weight to continue... today was STRESSFUL! There is this one class in my school... I hate them! Horrendous little children that makes you ask "What has the world done to you at such a young age to give you that bad of an attitude?"... every time I go they get worse and today I was very prepared to walk out of the class. There is this idea floating around that Japanese children are all nice and polite... but this little class are bad! Japanese schools just aren't trained to deal with "bad children" so they pretty much get away with anything and they just keep getting worse.

Anyways, this blog isn't about me bitching about my job - but weightloss!! Stress causes water retention (or so Jillian Michaels says on The Biggest Loser)... so I'll be keeping that 1kg for another day.

I was in a pissy mood when I got home so I did some bouncing on my trampoline. Feeling better now :) and I have a strong cup of brown rice tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment